Acting PR Brand Manager
Location: Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive, on request Employment Type: Full-Time Posted: 30/03/2015
To apply please send us a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neom Organics is the only brand dedicated to creating products that are 100% natural with true wellbeing benefits. The 5 areas you ask us to help you with are: relieve stress, aid sleep, calm & relax, boost your energy or lift your mood.
Neom is the fastest-growing wellbeing fragrance brand in the UK, dedicated to inspiring women to lead healthier lives through scent to make you feel good. Neom has a strong and clear identity for the future.
Neom is seeking a talented Acting PR Brand Manager to cover a maternity leave role. Dependent on your skill set, this position may be open to fluid change. Based full time at the brand’s HQ in Harrogate, to work alongside the Brand & PR team.
Acting PR Brand Manager – maternity cover role
- • Build on existing media relationships while creating new contacts (long-lead and short-lead, mainstream media, trade and blogs), working to secure positive coverage for Neom UK media.
- • Confidently conduct press appointments.
- • Scout our new opportunities for coverage where Neom can be placed as a true thought leader in their sector.
- • Drive innovation and creativity in PR Campaigns around the Neom brand to firmly position the brand as the leading wellbeing fragrance brand.
- • Demonstrate creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in approaching new and innovative ways of executing on PR.
- • Develop how we communicate the brand across external and internal communications, events, ambassador and key influencer relationships, digital media, print media, TV and broadcast.
- • Draft statements and respond to media inquiries on behalf of Neom and Neom’s spokesperson and founder plus the Neom Wellbeing Board.
- • Responsible for drafting, and editing press releases and other relevant PR materials.
- • Oversee and drive the day to day product placement to drive sales – supported by the PR Assistant.
- • Flex skills to think big and more than editorial coverage, and strike media partnership deals with multi-faceted functions.
- • Secure larger features on the Neom brand and its spokesperson and founder plus the Neom Wellbeing Board.
- • Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- • Manage and execute PR events.
- • Suggest ideas/initiatives to drive brand awareness.
- • Responsible for annual PR budget
- • Creating yearly PR strategy and KPI’s for the PR and brand team
Essential skills & requirements
- • A minimum of 2-3 years PR experience in the luxury, health or wellbeing market either in house or agency
- • Passionate about PR and the wellbeing sector
- • Ambitious and hardworking, and detail-oriented, confident person as well as a proactive team player with excellent communications and interpersonal skill, who can be pro-active and personable with media and bloggers alike.
- • A dynamic individual who is savvy, connected, ideas driven and articulate
- • Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial company, thinks on their feet, works well with a team
- • Proactive and willing to share ideas with the wider team and provide quick and flexible responses and work under pressure
- • Extremely well organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- • A creative thinker
- • A great eye for a picture along with on brand turn of phrase
- • Competitively paid with staff benefits
Send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to take up the opportunity to email@example.com.
Location: Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary: £16k – £22k depending on experience Employment Type: Full-Time Posted: 16/03/2015
To apply please send us a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neom Organics is one of the fastest growing luxury organic brands in the UK. The Digital Team is looking for a Digital Designer to join them who will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, and sending marketing emails.
The ideal candidate will have passion for email development, great design practices, enthusiasm for all things digital, have a can-do attitude, be experienced in creating designs in Photoshop, and be able to hand-code responsive emails using HTML and CSS.
While the primary focus for this role is designing, developing, and sending emails, the workload varies within the digital scope. The Digital Designer is part of the team developing http://www.neomorganics.com and will have various opportunities to contribute.
This position would ideally suit someone looking to further their career as a Digital Designer / Email Developer. Additionally, it would also be suited to someone starting out as the existing experienced team can offer training.
- • Hand-code responsive emails (based on an existing template)
- • List management & scheduling via Mail Chimp
- • Website Content Management (adding pages, products, categories, etc)
- • Reporting email statistics
- • Photoshop
- • Experience with ESPs (Mail Chimp an advantage but not required)
- • Experience with Content Management Systems
- • Great troubleshooting skills
- • Testing via Litmus & a physical device library
- • An eye for stylish, great design
- • Understanding of responsive emails & websites
- • Valid UK Work Permit
- • Training available from experienced developers
- • Paid for Treehouse training account while in employment
- • Be part of a motivated and diverse team
- • Progression with regular code review and refactoring meetings
Please send a covering letter, CV, and links to examples of completed projects (if available) to email@example.com.
Location: Wimbledon Village, South West London, London
Salary: On Application Employment Type: Part-Time Posted: 23/12/2014
To apply please send us a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Requirements for Application
- Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
- Additional Qualifications: Aromatherapy, Holistic Massage, Reflexology
- Experience: Practical 2-3 Years
- Languages Required: English
- Valid UK Work Permit
Neom Organics is now the fastest growing wellbeing fragrance brand in the UK, inspiring women to lead healthier lives. We are the only brand dedicated to creating products that are 100% natural with true wellbeing benefits.
The brand has received a staggering 800 pieces of press coverage in the last year alone and won over 45 awards including Vogue’s Top Ten Beauty Launches of 2014. Neom has a massive following from the likes of Kate Moss, Kylie Minogue, Sienna Miller and many more.
In November 2014 we launched our first ever standalone store with treatment rooms in Wimbledon Village and we are looking for beauty therapists who share our passion for wellbeing.
For the past nine years, Neom have been asked to create treatments. However just like our products (which take us years to perfect), we weren’t ready to launch anything until our proposition was truly considered, luxurious and had real purpose. We wanted to say, hand-on-heart that our pioneering Neom Wellbeing Treatments would bring something fresh and innovative to the industry.
By drawing together the most effective elements of a whole host of therapies and twisting them into a unique wellbeing proposition, we’ve devised a ground-breaking collection of Wellbeing Treatments which spins the traditional way of approaching spa treatments on its head.
Entitled simply, Sleep, De-Stress, Happiness and Energise, the time our customers spend in a Neom Wellbeing Treatment will work hard, to do just that. Masterminded by the Neom Wellbeing Board (a board of 12 experts who work with Neom) the Neom Wellbeing Treatments harness the very best knowledge in shiatsu, cranio, Thai massage, trigger point and reflexology with one of four aims, to provide the perfect night’s sleep, boost energy, lift your mood or relieve stress. All Neom treatments have been created to provide true wellbeing benefits.
We are looking beauty therapists (either full time, part time or self employed) to join our team at the Wimbledon Village store. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in all the areas mentioned above, we will teach you, but it is important you have the following skills already:
- • You will need to be qualified to NVQ Level 3 with at least 2 years experience.
- • Be able to carry out the following treatments: Deep Tissue and Holistic Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology.
- • Available to work weekends and evenings.
- • Display a confident sales ability to deliver both treatment and product sales.
- • Have a keen interest in wellbeing
We offer very competitive salaries depending on experience as well as a commission structure.
If you think you think you will be a perfect fit please send us a covering letter explaining why along with your CV to email@example.com.