PODCAST with Chloe Brotheridge
Posted by Nicola Elliott, Aug 14, 2019
The Author of The Anxiety Solution tells all
I am a fan of The Anxiety Solution - it was part of our NEOM Wellbeing Edit earlier this year, so when we came to create a podcast on anxiety and stress - I knew it had to be with Chloe. Chloe is a qualified hypnotherapist and former anxiety sufferer too - yet when I meet Chloe has a real sense of calm about her, so it's no wonder that her book is all about being calmer, happier and more confident you.
In this episode we talk about what really is anxiety? How do we know if we have 'anxiety'? What's the tool kit to help? And can we ever 'overcome' it?
Chloe also delves into the difference between stress and anxiety - how both can manifest into physical symptoms and what she does to overcome her own anxiety - like how diarising your thoughts can help, labelling emotions and putting them in a box and her love for facial massage (and NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist) too!
To listen NOW and subscribe to receive notifications of future episodes >>
Alternatively you can listen right here by streaming the below!
I also asked Chloe to give us her NO B.S. wellbeing toolkit, so here it is...
Chloe's NO B.S. Wellbeing Toolkit
1. Transcendental meditation twice a day for 20 minutes
2. Plant based omega 3 supplement from 'Nothing Fishy'
3. Resistance training at F45 three times a week
4. A notebook and pen to write down things I'm grateful for as well as my goals for the future
5. Symprove probiotics 10 minutes before breakfast in the morning
6. NEOM Pillow Mist on my pillow before bed, taking deep breaths and saying thank you to my body for all it's helped me with that day
7. 10 minutes of qi gong - a practice similar to tai chi
8. A facial massage with gua sha and facial oil
I would love to know what you think of the podcast, so let me know over on Instagram @nicolaelliottmoss