New In Candles Diffusers & Mists Therapeutic Minis TravelShop By Wellbeing Range
- Bath & BodyNew In Bath Body Therapeutic Minis TravelShop By Wellbeing Range
- GiftsGiftsShop By Wellbeing Range
- About Us
The latest Neom vacancies and placements
At Neom we’re on a mission to inspire people to live naturally healthy lives and through providing moments of wellbeing and encouraging people to take small steps that make a big difference we are doing just that.
We’re a highly entrepreneurial, founder led business that’s in rapid growth. We’ve spent the first 10 years relentlessly focusing on creating the highest quality, British made, 100% natural products that harness the power of potent pure essential oil fragrances that work to lower your stress, help you sleep, increase your energy or boost your mood. Don’t take our word for it, read the thousands of 5 star reviews on our website (neomorganics.com), learn about the clinical perception studies we conducted on each of our ranges or speak to likes of Ellie Goulding or Kylie who are massive fans.
From the strong foundation we have set, and the 8-figure turnover we’ve created, we’re looking to more than triple the size of the business over the next 4 years with a focus on retail stores & concessions, major wholesale customers and international opportunities and we’re looking to recruit a talented Commercial Director to help spread our wellbeing message far and wide and ultimately drive our ambitious growth plans. The individual we are looking for will have a true passion for selling brands rather than products, lifestyle over bottles, dreams over creams!
Reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Director will be responsible for driving retail and wholesale expansion across all territories.
Direct reports would include Head of Retail, UK & International Sales Manager (Major Customers / Online Wholesale / Distributors) and National Sales Manager (Independent Retailers / Salon / Spa).
Key elements of the role
• Agree the retail and wholesale growth strategy with the CEO across all channels
• Ensure the strategy is implemented, guiding teams as appropriate
• Evaluate new opportunities on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to the CEO
• Agree financial targets (sales and profits) for the financial year and the longer term financial plan in conjunction with the finance team
• Drive sales and profits to hit agreed budgets across all channels and territories, leading the team to deliver with specific focus on:
o UK Retail – work with the Head of Retail to efficiently run the UK store & concession network, open new stores & concessions as detailed in retail strategy, and ensure all stores & concessions are managed in line with overall NEOM best practice
o UK Wholesale – work with the UK & International Sales Manager and National Sales Manager to drive profitable growth through our wholesale customers with a particular emphasis on department store customers. Act as an escalation and communication point for senior wholesale accounts where necessary
o International – work with our three existing distributors to drive profitable growth in these territories and explore new ways of expanding overseas
• Hire, train and develop a world class team to deliver the above, with a focus on:
o Sharing best practice across all channels/territories
o Consistent brand and operational training
o Identifying commercial and process improvements
• Working in collaboration with the Marketing Director devise and implement the marketing activation plans across all locations
• Oversee Visual Merchandising implementation across all regions, coordinating with the relevant members of the marketing team
We are looking for someone who is dynamic leader and likes working in an environment where taking initiative is not only valued but is expected.
You’ll be a proven great Commercial Director but you’ll also have a love of ‘brand’ running through your veins. A total understanding that spreading our wellbeing message, education and inspiring people to lead naturally healthy lives, a subject you feel totally inspired by yourself, is how we are going to grow this brand.
To succeed in the role, you will have the ability to think logically and strategically whilst also operating at a tactical level, driving implementation. Above all else you will be a great team player, you’ll leave your ego at the door and you’ll be fun to work with.
The ideal candidate will have:
• previously built and managed high performance teams
• demonstrated excellent brand guardianship and will have a great intuition for whether opportunities are on or off brand coupled with a track record of maintaining brand standards
• a passion for the wellbeing sector
• a broad understanding of operational issues and constraints
• developed strong problem solving skills throughout their career
• a relentless desire to harness the power of systems to remove menial tasks
• the ability to effectively visualize data so as to demonstrate key trends and make appropriate data led recommendations
They will have:
• excellent leadership and team building skills
• strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• excellent problem solving skills
• ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
• a natural tendency to be well organised, and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
• sound judgement and great common sense
• close attention to detail
Above all else you will be the living embodiment of our values.
#1 Be inspiring
We’re passionate (okay, slightly obsessed) with raising the country’s wellbeing levels, so we believe in bringing our A-game, seizing every day and inspiring the nation.
#2 Healthy = Happy
We laugh together. We wear trainers to the office. We go for a run then enjoy a glass of Prosecco later. This isn’t work for us, it’s part of our everyday lives.
#3 Challenge everything
We believe in being bold and challenging the status quo.
#4 Be the difference
We stand for making things happen and challenging the status quo. It’s not enough just to think differently – we need to lead through the way we innovate and demonstrate our values.
#5 Attitude is everything
Positive energy is infectious. Whoever we’re speaking to, it’s part of our DNA to be honest, respectful and kind.
Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want 15% off
your first order?
15% off your first order
Use code: NEWUSER5640
To use your code, you must be logged in.
Simply log in to your Neom account
(or create on HERE it's easy!) and apply at the basket page.
- Bath & Body