SALES AND EDUCATION EXECUTIVE - LONDON / SOUTH
Role - Sales and Education Executive
Region - South UK
Place of Work - Remote or at London Office
Reports to - Commercial Managers
Position - Full Time - core hours 9.00 - 17.30
To provide sales and education leadership and support to all key accounts to include but not limited to key wholesale department stores and majors, spa, independents and salons. Industry experience not a must but must have a proven track record of being enthusiastic, passionate and driven, and be capable of building really strong customer relationships. An interest in wellbeing is absolutely key.
● To build strong and cost efficient relationships with key account management and selling teams in all relevant stockists.
● Ensure Neom is in the best in-store locations
● Sell in to account teams the Neom seasonal programmes
● An understanding of basic visual merchandising
● Ensure operational excellence across all accounts – planned visits, minutes, actions.
● Deliver on the pre agreed visit rotation.
● Provide weekly updates by Friday 5pm to Commercial Manager
● Keep admin time to the minimum not more than half a day a week and carried out in between visits remotely
● Act with urgency
● Ensure Neom Visual Merchandising and POS is at its very best
● Manage stock flow and planograms
● Ensure no Out of Stock situations and ensure all testers are available
● Ensure timely indent of NPD
● Seek extra space and location at key promotional times
● Lead the Neom events and promotional program in stores
● Ensure all sales targets are met and exceeded
● Deliver on floor sales targets to all Neom staffing
● Manage monthly expenses to budget
● Seek new business opportunities
● Liaise with Commercial Sales Support in HO to ensure all orders are on the system
● To support other outlets or retail stores when needed
● Lead and execute seasonal training schools for all store/accounts staff using Neom training guidelines
● Lead daily on floor coaching of core selling skills and NPD
● Seek out all training opportunities and conferences
● Recruit and roster all wholesale counter and pop-up staff
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter explaining your interest in wellbeing, and what you feel you can bring to NEOM to email@example.com Subject email: Sales And Education Executive - London/ South
Please note you will only be contacted should your application be successful.