Middleweight Digital Designer
Department: Full time role, working in the Ecommerce department.
Reporting to: Lead Designer
Role location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire. This position will initially be remote or part-remote until it’s practical to be back onsite with the team for a portion of the week. We offer flexible working.
At NEOM we believe wellbeing starts with the little moments; the shower drops that leave you energised at 6am or the candle that helps create a calm, tranquil zone in your busy family home. Our 100% NATURAL fragrances have true wellbeing benefits, helping you sleep better, stress less, boost your energy or lift your mood.
We have big plans regarding our products and services in the coming months and years. We’re on a mission to elevate the customer experience across all touchpoints, using data to understand our NEOM customer and anticipate their needs. As we pivot to a digitally-focused business, all marketing and communications will have a social-first approach and support brand growth.
Reporting to the Lead Designer, the Middleweight Digital Designer will help to create and execute digital assets to support the ecommerce channel. The role will take campaign assets and lead creative developed by the Lead Designer and develop assets for digital media, social channels and onsite. The role will also be responsible for working with the ecommerce teams to develop best-in-class onsite design and user experience.
▪ Create and design assets, and repurpose lead campaign creative for all NEOM digital channels, ensuring optimisation for specific purposes and channels.
▪ Develop assets across digital mediums including animation and video.
▪ Design, code and build emails and email templates.
▪ Design, code and build onsite landing pages to optimise the digital customer journey.
▪ Share design and UX best practice to improve the onsite customer journey.
▪ Create engaging digital assets that meet commercial objectives and tell the NEOM story at brand, category and product level.
▪ Create best-in-class social media assets that drive engagement and community interaction.
▪ Proven experience in digital design and UX in a fast-paced retail environment.
▪ Proven experience designing digital assets for a premium consumer brand.
▪ Proven experience developing engaging and optimised digital, social, paid media and onsite assets.
▪ Able to demonstrate a good understanding of site performance metrics and management KPIs to optimise the customer journey.
▪ Ability to code & build email templates and onsite pages.
▪ A strong understanding of onsite UX and best practice.
▪ Can-do attitude and positive, growth mindset.
▪ A desire to create best-in-class experiences and always exceed customer expectations.
▪ Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
▪ A team player, flexible, adaptable and able to manage a variety of tasks.
▪ Able to manage workload and deadlines independently.
▪ A hunger for developing greater understanding of social and PR channels.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject email: Middleweight Digital Designer