Fixed Term Contract, Commercial Manager
Department: Commerical, Full time fixed term contract from January 2021 (maternity cover), with possibility of becoming permenant.
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Role location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire or London. This position will initially be remote or part-remote until it’s practical to be back onsite with the team for a portion of the week. We offer flexible working.
Reporting to the Commercial Director the Commercial Manager will be part of a team of three, working across a mixture of 3rd party on and offline wholesale accounts.
You will be responsible for executing & driving the commercial plans that support the sales delivery of each channel. Although you will work directly with the Commercial Director you will work in close partnership with the Customer Marketing Manager and team to deliver maximum ROI on all activity.
Objectives and responsibilities:
▪ You will be responsible for the delivery of the rolling 12-month commercial strategy, plan & execution for your accounts 3rd party channels that drives the sales plan through clever sales and marketing solutions.
▪ Integrating all the key brand campaigns, product launches and promotions into the commercial JBP in order to present to and engage all 3rd party partners on a seasonal basis.
Work closely with the other commercial managers to ensure an integrated brick and mortar and on line JBP.
Key skills required:
Proven track record in online off line sales and marketing and ideally working with 3rd party channels with the beauty industry.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of all our 3rd party marketing/comms/promo channels.
Understanding of retail and wholesale.
Stock merchandising, POS and planogram management.
An understanding of how the above ladders up into sales and targets are delivered and exceeded.
PnL building and management.
▪ An exceptional communicator and presenter.
▪ A balance of creativity and commercial acumen.
▪ He/she will enjoy being hands on.
▪ Great attention to detail.
▪ A team player who is focused on delivering results, as well as a self-starter.
▪ Great taste and the ability to truly see what looks good.
▪ Solutions focused individual who acts at pace and shows demonstrable initiative and drive.
▪ Persuasive, energetic, enthusiastic and not afraid of hard work.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com with Fixed Term Commercial Manager in the subject line.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please note we will only be able to reply to applications that have been successful in being shortlisted. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days we are sorry but you have not been successful this time.