Focus The Mind Pod Starter Pack
How To Use
To experience the full Focus The Mind Essential Oil Blend experience, use in your Wellbeing Pod.
- Fill the water tank of the Wellbeing Pod with cold water. Do not exceed the maximum water level line.
- Add up to 10 drops of the Focus The Mind Essential Oil Blend.
- With the touch of a button, it will instantly release a heatless, fine mist of aromatheraphy oil blend for stress, in a scented vapour into the atmosphere, to stimulate your senses and help boost your wellbeing.
- Alternatively you can also add 5 drops to a warm bath, or 1 to 2 drops to your chosen base oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- The Pod is equipped with low energy LED lights and a night light making it perfect for both day and night.It has a timer with settings for continuous, one, two and three hours
- Humidifies the air around you whilst transforming your home with natural scent
- Crafted with a unique gravure ceramic cover and rose gold touches
- The Pod is 92mm wide x 143mm high
- The Pod is mains operated not battery operated
- The pod comes with multi use adaptors for the following countries (Europe, US, Taiwan, ME, Japan, HK, Singapore, China, UK)
Note: the diffuser is NOT silent and creates a gentle water trickling noise.
Layers of green hibiscus notes combined with deeper, woody undertones to create a balsamic effect. A complex blend of essential oils chosen to help calm the mind whilst also aiding concentration.
THE blend to help cleanse the air all thanks to super ingredient Eucalyptus which boasts itself as a natural air freshener thanks to its antibacterial properties.
Our NEW Focus the Mind Essential Oil Blend, used within our Wellbeing Pod, works hard to not only help boost mental clarity and energy, but the Eucalyptus within the blend is a known natural antiseptic and natural remedy for coughs and colds.
You may also like...
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Wood Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Limonene, Cinnamaldehyde, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Maltol, Cinnamaldehyde, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Made with 100% natural essential oils.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use undiluted on skin. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, breat feeding or taking medication, seek medical advice before use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately. Keep away from eyes. Do not use on skin before exposure to sun or sunbed. Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately. Flammable. Always consult a vet before using this product around your pet. We'd recommend keeping the door open when using around animals so they have the option to come and go as they please.