Grapefruit, Mandarin & Eucalyptus Pod Luxe Starter Pack
How To Use
LUXE IT UP
Simply fill the 350ml water tank of the Wellbeing Pod Luxe with cold water, pop in 30 drops of your NEOM Essential Oil Blend and use the remote to tailor your wellbeing to your space and moment. Select your diffusion power and duration, dim or strengthen the light and even experience the breathing mode for a guided moment of calm...
- Designed to scent double the space in minutes with a 350ml / 11.83 fl oz water tank.
- Scent your space for longer, with a full tank the Wellbeing Pod Luxe will mist for up to 12 hours.
- Remote controlled with a chic, minimalist display.
- The Wellbeing Pod Luxe features a ‘Breathing Mode’ light which slowly brightens for 7 seconds then dims for 11 seconds for a guided moment of calm.
- Also features Alternating Mode: 30 seconds diffusion, 30 seconds pause.
- Adjustable diffusion intensity, light strength & operation times from 1-4 hours at a time or on for 12 hours until auto-shut down.
- The Pod Luxe will automatically shut off when the tank is empty.
- Crafted with our bespoke gravure ceramic cover and rose gold touches.
- The Wellbeing Pod Luxe is designed with a Hevea wooden base. Sustainably sourced from Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand, the wood is harvested from trees already used once at the end of their useful life cycle.
- The Wellbeing Pod Luxe dimensions: 140mm wide x 140mm high.
- Maximum coverage is 100 square meters.
- Mains operated not battery operated.
- Compatible with UK outlets, orders outside of the UK require a plug adaptor.
- Quiet operation. The Wellbeing Pod Luxe is an ultrasonic diffuser working on vibrations and therefore there is a gentle water trickling noise.
We only recommend using NEOM Essential Oil Blends in the Wellbeing Pod Luxe as these contain 100% natural ingredients, are safe to use with the Pod and are within your warranty.
Refreshing, invigorating grapefruit oil is sought out in the groves of Israel to blend perfectly with enlivening mandarin from Spain. Cleansing, fresh eucalyptus from China adds a woody, cleansing touch, while five other potent essential oils like steam-distilled star anise and fragrant Egyptian jasmine work in harmony for the most reviving blend.
Enjoy the wellbeing benefits of our 100% natural Essential Oil Blend for vaporisation and inhalation. The new NEOM Wellbeing Pod Luxe works at the touch of a remote to instantly release a heatless, fine mist of scented vapour into the atmosphere to help stimulate your senses and boost your wellbeing.The oils used in a bath will nourish your skin and help you feel uplifted during a long soak.
You may also like...
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Wood Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Limonene, Cinnamaldehyde, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Maltol, Cinnamaldehyde, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Made with 100% natural essential oils.
Always use essential oils with care. Discontinue use if a rash occurs. If you have sensitive skin do a patch test before using over a larger area of skin. Do not dispose of unused essential oils down the drain. In concentrated form they can be toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends should never be taken internally. Essential oil blends should be kept away from sensitive areas such as eyes. If the oils do come in to contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advice if needed. All essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children, if a child accidentally swallows an essential oil blend seek medical advice immediately. Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately. Best stored away from heat and light and should be used within six months of opening. If you are pregnant, suffer from a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma or are taking medication please seek medical advice before use. Not suitable for children. Flammable. Keep away from flames. Always consult a vet before using this product around your pet. We'd recommend keeping the door open when using around animals so they have the option to come and go as they please.