Grapefruit, Mandarin & Eucalyptus Scented Candle (2 Wick)
How To Use
To get the full Precious Candle experience, always light both wicks at the same time and allow the candle to fully pool to ensure the wax burns evenly.
- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4.
- Trim the wicks before every use no shorter than 1cm.
- As you inhale the relaxing fragrance, practise mindful breathing techniques... breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
The NEOM Scent to Boost Your Energy™ range has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also has an energising effect on the mind and body.
Refreshing, invigorating grapefruit oil is sought out in the groves of Israel to blend perfectly with enlivening mandarin from Spain. Cleansing, fresh eucalyptus from China adds a woody, cleansing touch, while five other potent essential oils like steam-distilled star anise and fragrant Egyptian jasmine work in harmony for the most reviving blend.
Discover key oils in the blend:
- Grapefruit – Known to help balance mood and enhance your sense of energy
- Mandarin – Known for its uplifting yet calming nature
- Eucalyptus – Known for its clearing, soothing properties
You may also like...
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.
Keep only in original container. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. In case of fire use water spray for extinction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. Contains d-limonene, citral, pinene beta, eugenol 98%, pinene alpha. May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.