Scent to Make You Feel Good Range™
Happy Life, Happy Mind
NEED TO SCENT A BIGGER SPACE?
Wellbeing Pod Luxe
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £40 | Next Day Delivery on orders placed before 2pm | See International Shipping page for restrictions
Happy Life, Happy Mind
How To Use
Simply place your favourite NEOM Essential Oil Blend inside the Pod Mini.
Using cold diffusion technology, essential oils are converted into micro fine vapour without using heat or water and released into the atmosphere to stimulate your senses and boost your wellbeing. Handle with care. Do not soak in water. We only recommend using NEOM Essential Oil Blends in the Wellbeing Pod Mini as these contain 100% natural ingredients, are safe to use with the Pod Mini and are within your warranty.
- No water tank - Nebulizing/atomising direct from the essential oil bottle.
- Compact size & travel-friendly.
- Battery operated (does not need to be plugged in to use).
- USB cable for charging - fully portable once charged.
- Once charged, your mini pod will hold power for up to 50 hours, depending on your intensity setting and frequency of use. Please note the unit will continue to drain when not in use.
- No need for water makes safe for use in the car.
- Easy to use and can quickly switch fragrances without having to empty/clean.
- Intermittent scent - no big cloud of vapour 3 intensity settings.
- Wipe clean.
- Maximum coverage is 60 square metres.
How to Use your Wellbeing Pod Diffuser
- Fill the 150ml water tank of the Wellbeing Pod with cold water.
- Do not exceed the maximum water level line.
- Add up to 10 drops of the Essential Oil Blend.
- Alternatively you can also add 5 drops to a warm bath, or 1 to 2 drops to your chosen base oil for a relaxing massage.
- Empty any excess water and use a kitchen cloth or towel to wipe away any residue and then wipe dry with a clean cloth after each use. This is because essential oils, can cause damage to the ceramic disc if left in the water tank. This type of damage is not covered under the warranty.
Our de-stressing newbie, here to help calm your body and mind with the beautiful scent of heady, precious wild rose and neroli. Rose is one of the most popular and hard-working essential oils, used to help lift mood and promote feelings of inner peace. Perfectly blended with neroli to help you de-stress and feel relaxed.
Perfect for using with our Wellbeing Pod to humidify the air in ANY space. Whether you need to get your work from home vibe ON or are looking to create that calming home sanctuary.
Proud To Be A B Corp
Our mission is to supercharge wellbeing - not only of our communities but of our planet too. We want to leave both in a better place, so becoming a certified B Corp business means everything to us.
Find out more about our journey here.
We have recently updated our Wellbeing Pod on 1st September 2022 to improve its design and functionality. Please note that all reviews which pre-date the launch of the updated product relate to our original Wellbeing Pod.
You may also like...
Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Geraniol, Limonene, Cymbopogon Nardus Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso Herb Oil, Linalool, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Vanillin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol. Made with 100% natural essential oils.
Caution: For external use only. Do not use undiluted on skin. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, breat feeding or taking medication, seek medical advice before use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately. Keep away from eyes. Do not use on skin before exposure to sun or sunbed. Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately. Flammable. Always consult a vet before using this product around your pet. We'd recommend keeping the door open when using around animals so they have the option to come and go as they please.