Real Luxury 200ml Home Fragrance Duo
How to Use
Remove the cap and carefully pour the contents into the Ultimate Reed Diffuser vessel.
- Insert the reeds, arranging them as you like
- For a stronger scent use all of the reeds and turn daily
- For a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often
- To extend the life of your reed diffuser, replace the reeds after 8 to 10 weeks. Each reed diffuser comes with 2 packets of reeds.
- Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent
Taking time to create calm is something we're passionate about.
The NEOM Scent To De-Stress Range™ has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also has a deeply calming effect on the mind and body.
Our NEOM Real Luxury™ fragrance is a complex blend of 24 of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood. All expertly blended to help bring a feeling of calm.
* 95% felt calmer & less stressed on the NEOM De-Stress programme based on consumer usage research involving 65 women undertaken September 2015.
Give the Gift of Wellbeing
Make your gift extra special with our luxurious signature gift boxes and bags. Simply add your finishing touches on the basket page.
Select one of our beautiful gift boxes for £5 and we’ll make sure your gift of wellbeing is received wrapped, protected and spritzed with love.
If you prefer to wrap it yourself, then why not select one of our beautiful bags and hand tie with our Scent to Make You Feel Good ribbon for only £1.
For an extra special touch, add a personalised message to your gift bag or box for free. Simply send us your message and we’ll print it on a beautiful gift card before placing it in your order.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Contains Citral, Eugenol, alpha-Pinene, dl-Citronellol, alpha-Santalol. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.