Real Luxury Reed Diffuser Refill
How to Use
To get the full Real Luxury Reed Diffuser experience, practice mindful breathing techniques…breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds.
- To open the refill the metal tab needs lifting in the direction of the arrow and the rubber stopper then needs lifting out so you can easily pour this into the original vessel.
- If it feels a little stiff, try using scissors to snip the metal and loosen, just be extra careful when using these!
- Once the vessel is refilled, insert the new reeds ready for use.
- Please allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent
- For a stronger scent use all of the reeds and turn daily, for a more subtle scent use fewer reeds and turn less often
Taking time to create calm is something we're passionate about.
The NEOM Scent To De-Stress Range™ has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but can help you relax and unwind.
Our NEOM Real Luxury™ fragrance is a complex blend of 24 of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, jasmine & Brazilian rosewood. All expertly blended to help bring a feeling of calm.
* 95% felt calmer & less stressed on the NEOM De-Stress programme based on consumer usage research involving 65 women .
Give the Gift of Wellbeing
Make your gift extra special with our luxurious signature gift boxes and bags. Simply add your finishing touches on the basket page.
Select one of our beautiful gift boxes for £5 and we’ll make sure your gift of wellbeing is received wrapped, protected and spritzed with love.
If you prefer to wrap it yourself, then why not select one of our beautiful bags and hand tie with our Scent to Make You Feel Good ribbon for only £1.
For an extra special touch, add a personalised message to your gift bag or box for free. Simply send us your message and we’ll print it on a beautiful gift card before placing it in your order.
You may also like...
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Contains Citral, Eugenol, alpha-Pinene, dl-Citronellol, alpha-Santalol. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.