How To Use
- Moisturise your skin with our Energy Burst Body Oil
- Take one to two capsules daily of Co-enzyme Q10
- Can be taken at the same time or as a divided dose. For optimal results, best taken at meal times
- Warm a pea-sized amount of Nourish, Breathe & Energise Hand Balm between your hands before massaging into the skin and breathe
Please note, having worked closely with our partnering brands, we have tried to ensure that information provided is accurate at the time the information is posted in all material respects. For full information regarding the nature of the product, including who the product is not suitable for, the directions as to use, ingredients, the potential benefits associated with the product, please refer to the product itself or the website of the product owner (following the weblink provided here) or contact the product owner directly should you need to discuss anything further.
Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Customers who pregnant, breastfeeding, or who are taking prescription medication or are under medical supervision and intend to take these nutritional or food supplements alongside or instead of their medication are strongly advised to consult with a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Always discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Give the Gift of Wellbeing
Make your gift extra special with our luxurious signature gift boxes and bags. Simply add your finishing touches on the basket page.
Select one of our beautiful gift boxes for £5 and we’ll make sure your gift of wellbeing is received wrapped, protected and spritzed with love.
If you prefer to wrap it yourself, then why not select one of our beautiful bags and hand tie with our Scent to Make You Feel Good ribbon for only £1.
For an extra special touch, add a personalised message to your gift bag or box for free. Simply send us your message and we’ll print it on a beautiful gift card before placing it in your order.
You may also like...
- If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place, in original packaging. Keep out of sight and reach of young children
- If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice
- If you purchase this product, please check the product labelling, warnings and directions provided with the products and if you have any concerns or queries at all, please contact the retailer Healthspan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are finding that the supplement does not suit you, stop taking it and Healthspan will be happy to help find you an alternative