Tuberose, Cedarwood & Ylang Ylang Pod Starter Pack
How To Use
To get the full Wellbeing Pod experience, with the touch of a button, it will instantly release a heatless, fine mist of scented vapour into the atmosphere to stimulate your senses and boost your wellbeing.
- Fill the 100ml water tank of the Wellbeing Pod with cold water
- Do not exceed the maximum water level line
- Add up to 10 drops of the Essential Oil Blend
- Alternatively you can also add 5 drops to a warm bath, or 1 to 2 drops to your chosen base oil for a relaxing massage
- Empty any excess water and use a kitchen cloth or towel to wipe away any residue and then wipe dry with a clean cloth after each use. This is because essential oils, can cause damage to the ceramic disc if left in the water tank. This type of damage is not covered under the warranty
- The Pod is equipped with low energy LED lights and a night light making it perfect for both day and night.It has a timer with settings for continuous, one, two and three hours
- Humidifies the air around you whilst transforming your home with natural scent
- The Pod is 92mm wide x 143mm high
- The Pod is mains operated not battery operated
- The Pod comes with multi use adaptors for the following countries (Europe, US, Taiwan, ME, Japan, HK, Singapore, China, UK)
Note: the Wellbeing Pod is an Ultrasonic diffuser working on vibrations and therefore is NOT silent - there is a gentle water trickling noise
Deep tuberose oil from night-blooming white blossoms from India - floral, sweet and creamy, is blended with woody and aromatic cedarwood from warm climes of South Western USA and spicy ylang ylang from Madagascar to create rich, deep, sensual vibes.
Enjoy the wellbeing benefits of our 100% natural Essential Oil Blend for vaporisation and inhalation. Our Wellbeing Pod, at the touch of a button will instantly release a heatless, fine mist of scented vapour into the atmosphere to help stimulate your senses and boost your wellbeing. The oils used in a bath will nourish your skin and help you feel uplifted during a long soak.
You may also like...
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Benzyl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Ganna-Octalactone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Gamma-Undecalactone, Anisaldehyde, Polianthes Tuberosa (Tuberose) Flower Extract, Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, 3-Hexenol, Cymopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Myrocarpus Fastigiatus (Cabrueva) Oil, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange Blossom) Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Citral, Isoeugenol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol. Made with 100% natural essential oils.
Handle with care, please read operating instructions before use & do not soak in water.
NEOM Organics essential oil blends are 100% natural and are not diluted with any carrier oil. They must be diluted before being used on the skin. To dilute them safely please follow the instructions (below / above). Not suitable for use on the body during pregnancy.
Essential oils can cause sensitisation to the skin. Always use essential oils with care. Discontinue use if a rash occurs. If you have sensitive skin do a patch test before using over a larger area of skin. Do not dispose of unused essential oils down the drain. In concentrated form they can be toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. NEOM Organics London’s essential oil blends should never be taken internally. Essential oil blends should be kept away from sensitive areas such as eyes. If the oils do come in to contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advice if needed. All essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children, if a child accidentally swallows an essential oil blend seek medical advice immediately. Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately. Best stored away from heat and light and should be used within six months of opening. If you are pregnant, suffer from a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma or are taking medication please seek medical advice before use. Not suitable for children. Flammable. Keep away from flames. Always consult a vet before using this product around your pet. We'd recommend keeping the door open when using around animals so they have the option to come and go as they please.